Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Lazy College Girl

Dressing up is fun but waking up before the sun even rises isn't.  It makes me want to just grab anything in my closet and hope they work.  And aside from that, I have to make sure they're comfortable enough to wear for a whole day of walking, and staying in rooms of different temperatures.  Since I'm done with my excuses for my *cough* laziness *cough*, here's my outfit for today.


See what I mean?  This is the glimpse of my usual school outfit when I'm feeling lazy, or when I'm running late which is like 80% of the time?  I only wear sneakers or oxfords or anything just as comfortable, when I go to school.  I commute and walk a lot so unless the ballet flats I have are super comfy, 'cause mostly they're not, I will never ever wear them to UP.  So obviously, wearing heels is a BIG NO.


Would you believe me if I say I bought this top in Forever 21 for less than 200.00.  Crazy right?  SM MOA's year-end sale is still ongoing so make sure to stop by!  (Brand ambassador lang ang peg.)



Loose top from Forever 21
Purple shorts from Divisoria
Boat shoes from Keds

P.S.  I'm so sorry for the low quality of my photos.  I will try to shoot during the day next time I swear!  Till my next outfit post, thank you for reading!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment